Sunday, August 23, 2009

Stranded In The Monsoon Once Again

Monsoon brings cherish,prosperity and is a boon to the farmers and the economy as a whole.On the contrary,its a hardship to commuters who get stuck up in the middle of no way.Year 2009 saw the week monsoon,delayed rains,scanty rainfall and drought in many states have raised questions about the prospect of this fiscal year.Things can change at any time,in the past few weeks the monsoon have started its revival.Its raining now in most part of India.
Today 23rd August,2009 Hyderabad~The day was gloomy and it appeared that it will rain certainly.I hurried myself so that I could have my breakfast.On the way I could see dark clouds threatening me and it was certain that it will rain anytime.Finally I reached Nandhini Cafe a few minutes walk from my PG @madhapur,ordered a dosa and started eating.When I completed my food,it already started to drizzle and it took a pace and started to pour.It was a heavy downpour and it rained for almost 90 minutes.I got stuck in the shop and admired the beautiful monsoon rains.It was such a wonderful experience,thinking that it won't stop I decided to talk a walk in the drizzle.When I reached home,I was wet to some extent and the only hardship I felt was the roads which were muddy,dirty and slippery.Anyways it was a pleasant experience for me.
Monsoon is when India turns Bright,Green and more Beautiful
                          Rain rain come again little johnny wants to play

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Song